Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Mini Crop....


Good morning everyone!! Work is slow due to the holiday in the States yesterday, so I thought I would take FULL advantage and do some scrapping this morning. I'm hanging with the girls at LP for their Black Friday Mini Crop. Come join us if you can. Vons got some great challenges and there are PRIZES too!!! :) I've already missed a Steal the RAK game as I was working on my project below!!! One of the challenges was to make this adorable little birdhouse ornament!! In real life, this thing is TINY!! It was painful futzing with the bling on the tops of the trees!!! Maybe Santa will bring me a decent pair of tweezers!! :) Anyway - here's my little project - hope you like it. I'll have more to come later...I'm sure! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment