Friday, February 12, 2010




Okay...so the first picture just makes me happy!!! I love my copic markers and this is a color chart that I have to keep track of the colors I have. There are still a LOT of blank squares but I think I have a pretty good selection to start!! :) I'm looking forward to filling in all the blanks over time!!! The second picture is just to prove that I actually ripped out the sock that I had started and now have fresh yarn to commence my olympic project!! Stay tuned...I'll update as I progress!! :) Wish me luck - I'll bet the next 17 days are GONE before I know it!! :)
Happy crafting everyone!! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a happy picture, all those pretty markers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't show you my chart * blush * but you have a really good start on a great collection ! Love that wool color and your socks will be beautiful and warm when the Olympics are over !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to get my hands on Copics yet! lol Fun yarn, good luck!

    ReplyDelete