Saturday, April 17, 2010

Check out this sign....this was what Rhea was holding when she met me at the airport!!! I felt like a movie star getting off the plane!! LOL!!! She tries to say that she tried to make it tacky - but it is actually quite beautiful!!! It has pink shiny metallic paint and just the right amount of bling. It is TOTALLY going in my scrap room when I get it home ....I just hope it makes it off the plane in one piece!!! :)





A couple more goodies that I made this weekend at Camp Croppin'! For my little egg card - this was a challenge where we had to use the ribbon - the green brad (there were 12 pastel colored brads to chose from between the table) and we were EACH given a cream and white piece of embossed paper. I found out later that we only had to use EITHER the cream or the white - not both!!! As usual I wasn't paying attention so I used both pieces and just colored the white piece and used glimmer mist on it. It's a lot more "blingy" in real life.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you weren't paying attention , it is still beautiful ! LOL !

    Love your sign and I hope it is going up in your scrappy area now that you are defititely Certified ! WTF GF !!!!!

    ReplyDelete