Friday, September 17, 2010

Memories & More!!!

Just a few things I whipped up for Gina at Memories and More.  My products this month were Imaginisce Christmas stamps and papers, Just Rite floral stamps with the paper dolls collection from Crate paper and a few papers from Karen Foster.  The floral stamps were a little out of my comfort zone but I think the projects turned out okay.  I showcased a couple of them in my copic reveal post last Monday, but here are a few of the rest:
The card with the three snowflakes I shamelessly lifted in its entirety from a gal by the name of Shaela from Yellow Umbrella Designs.   She was a guest designer at the Christmas Card Challenge Blog.   I just thought her card was soooo super cute and it had been quite a while since I worked with my embossing powders so I thought I'd give it a try!!! :) I just love all the inspiration that you can find on the net these days!!   Oh...and on another note - I finished my socks...yes BOTH!!!!  I will have a picture up shortly! :)

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are beautiful GF!!! Can't wait to see those socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Lisa !!!! Woo hoo on completing a pair of socks ... nad not just one :-)

    ReplyDelete