Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award???

Well, not sure about that ...but my good friend Tanya....awarded me with this little guy!!! To play along, I have to list eight blogs that I love and tell you eight things that you may or may not know about me.  Okay...I'll play!!


Okay - EIGHT blogs that I love:

1.  Yarn Harlot - this is a knitting blog - but Stephanie is OH SO funny!!!  Tons of great stuff here...and tons of enabling - hang onto your wallet. 
2.  Posy Gets Cozy - how can you not fall in love with Alicia (and Andy for that matter)!!! This blog makes me want to move to the Portland area...so absolutely beautiful there.  
3.  Scrap Bitz - this gal knows how to color with copics....so amazing!
4.  All The Things I Love - Card maker extrodinaire!!! 
5.  Such A Pretty Mess - Simply AMAZING AMAZING layouts.  I could literally stare at them for hours.  The soundtrack is pretty good too!!  Make sure your speakers are on!
6.  Escape from Obesity - okay - this is a weightloss blog - but it is FABULOUS - this gal digs deep!!!
7.  Crafting The Web - what this girl does with Memento inks and a background is simply amazing.  Fabulous coloring tutorials here too!!
8.  A Little Creating - My GF Donna's blog - always fun...this girl rocks the copics and the Magnolias.  The details on her cards are fabulous - always some funky eye candy!!!

Well, there you have my favorite blogs...now onto the eight things you may or may not know about me.....

1.  I will never have enough time to do all the crafty things I love to do.
2.  I am allergic to nuts, peanuts especially...but all nuts.
3.  I love all kinds of music ...from AC/DC (favorite) to IL Divo (*swoon). 
4.  I love comedies - the sillier the better.  Christmas Vacation and Dumb & Dumber are right up my alley.
5.  I loathe exercise. 
6.  I have a huge crush on John Corbett!! Sooooo HOT!!!...and yes, I am just starting to watch Parenthood for him alone!!
7.  I am a huge sports fan.  CFL first and foremost...but hockey ranks right up there.  Favorite team - The Bulldogs (my son's Novice team) :)
8.  I am in awe of all of my GREAT friends, who put up with me even though they are much better friends than I am...and forgive me for forgetting birthdays and anniversaries and are happy with me because I'm sooooo low maintenance!!  They truly are the BEST!!

So there you have it - hopefully there was at least ONE thing on that list that you did not KNOW!! :) Donna - for you - I'm gonna go with #6 ...cuz I don't think I've told ANYONE that before!! LOL!! :)

Thanks for the award Tanya - happy creating!! :)

1 comment:

  1. ! Okay Lisa ... also know as ANONOMYS on my Blog most of the time ! , I did NOT know #6 but I am so with you on that .... we are just too much alike ! LOL !

    And thanks for mentioning MY blog when there is so many great BLOGS out there .... you made me smile this morning !!! Love you GF and all your silly quirks ( like forgetting birthdays and anniversaries - rolling eyes here ! LOL )
    I love your blog and all your awesome crations from scarfs to beautiful cards !

    ReplyDelete