Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is it September yet???

Okay...almost!! Just wanted to get in a blog post before ALL of August was GONE!!! We have been hair straight back in the Costa household.  Tons of stuff going on.  Brayden has been enjoying Golf School in Kelowna with Grandpa and Grandma and then a week of Hockey School here in Salmon Arm where we parked the motorhome over at Herald Park and commuted to town every day.  This weekend he is off with Grandma, Grandpa and cousin Makena over to Scotch Creek where they are camping in our motorhome.  Wayne and I rode out on the Harley to see them on Friday afternoon and again today.  Looks like they're having a GREAT time!!!  Wayne headed back to work today so I have the night to myself.  I have been spinning all afternoon to the point where my hands have had enough!  I've been busy with my copic classes in Vernon and tomorrow I'll teach a watercolor painting class using distress inks....another FULL HOUSE!! That's pretty gratifying...my classes have been FULL!! :)  I'm on round three of the copic classes ...so that is huge for me as well.  I'll wind those down in September and perhaps pick them up again later in the fall or early winter.  We'll see how the weather behaves....it's still an hour to Vernon from here.

Anyway - lots going on.  Hopefully once things settle down and B is back to school I'll have more goodies to show you.  For now...we're just trying to get through the busy summer and get things organized for the new school year.   Thanks for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment