Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School!!

It's the MOST wonderful time ....of the year!!! (Can you hear me singing???!)  Tee hee!! Well, we were up and 'attem this morning bright and early...yes, it was hard!! Here are a few of my annual "first day" pics!!




Brayden had the usual excitement and a few butterflies this morning! :)  Good thing its a short day!  Later this afternoon hockey season begins in the Costa household.  We have rep tryouts this afternoon at 4:30.  Hopefully his blister has healed and a callus has formed so his new skates are a little more comfortable.   This week should be a busy one with the Salmon Arm Fall Fair right around the corner!!  I did fairly well at the IPE this year...sold quite a few skeins of yarn and some fiber.  I will have to spend some time in the dye pots this week (perhaps today) to get a few more goodies ready for the local fair.  Nice to have a venue to sell my wares without having to pay for a booth or pay any commission!  Pays to join the local guild I guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment