Tuesday, October 6, 2009




Here's a couple of layouts I started on the weekend, both using the fabulous October Ribbons from Savvy N' Sassy!! :) The Autumn Spledor layout was inspired by Anna C. Now when I say inspired, I really mean lifted as it's fairly obvious that's what it is. I just loved a couple of the layouts she did with this line!! The other "Family....together" layout is done using the Creative Scrappers Sketch #71 that you will see if you scroll down a few posts. I just love these sketches, but I can see I am going to have to get them in sooner. This one was REALLY late!! :) Oh well, I still completed it, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Both your layouts are gorgeous Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful !!! Love your color choices and the photos are PERFECT !

    ReplyDelete