Saturday, October 24, 2009

LP - Dare To Be Inspired - Day Two!!

Well, we've been going like mad dogs all day today!! Lots of fun challenges, games and make and takes!! This DT really rocks - not that the other DT's didn't....but this one is fabulous at coming up with NEW and exciting challenges that keep people interested!!! It's awesome!!! :) Anyway, here's a few things that I got done today. We have a full week to finish up all the projects, so there's still time to join us if you want to play!! :)
Challenge - Layout Bingo - for this challenge we had to look at a bingo card and pick 4 elements in a line to complete our layout, card, etc. I picked the fourth row down (and across) and had to include stickles, a halloween word, sewing (real or fake) and ribbon or trim of some sort. NO problem!! Here's my take - which also suffices for one of my DT items for the Savvy N Sassy November Ribbon Kit:











The next challenge was an Interview Challenge. We had to interview somebody and then complete a layout. I chose to interview Brayden right after hockey this morning. I think it will be fun to look back at this layout a few years from now.

















The next challenge was a scraplift challenge. Now this is quite a common challenge in online crops but the twist was that you had to scraplift someone that had the same first initial as you!!
Here's my layout....it was fully cased from a layout by Laura-Lee.

















From there I moved onto a FRIENDLY challenge - which required us to use a few specific items on our layouts and scrap about friends. For this one - we had to use the color red, some brads or eyelets, some bling and some ribbon or trim. This was a picture that was taken at our Annual Salmon Arm retreat and the theme this year was western with the title being "BUDS & SPUDS" There were tons of fun prizes and contests and we had such a blast - This is the fourth year in a row and hopefully we're still doing this for many years to come! :) What a HOOT!!!


















Then I moved on to a little make and take. This one used one 12x12 sheet of paper to make the cute little mini album!! It went quite quickly actually - I was surprised. I inked and did some stitching on this one!! :)










I also had a chance to do up a few more items, but they will have to wait until the end of the month as they are project specific for my DT responsibilities!! :)
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you found something to inspire you!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! You have been busy and all of your projects are awesome ! Well done and I hope tomorrow finds you getting more done ....... or that you have a great time " hangin' " with your guys in a cold arena !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You were a busy girl yesterday! Love it all especially the mini album, great job!

    ReplyDelete