Sunday, October 4, 2009
































Okay so as you may or may not know, Saturday, October 3rd was World Card Day....so hence I was buzy this weekend making a few cards! :) Actually, I spent the weekend with a bunch of WONDERFUL ladies that I only see once a year at an annual retreat that I attend in my hometown. So nice to be able to sleep in my own bed. Needless to say I'm pretty tired today, but I will have some more goodies later in the week, I just have to finish doing them up!!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow , you got a LOT done ! These are all so cute ! Great job .... now go have a nap ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo adore your cards....they are so cute and colorful. You are so talented...I have a hard time just trying to color in the lines...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete