Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Donna!




Here's a little card I whipped up for my GF Donna this weekend as we celebrated her birthday today!!! I also used the Just Magnolia sketch for this week as I knew she would completely understand my need to double dip and kill two birds with one stone! LOL!!! :) Happy Birthday Donna - it was great hanging out with you and K today and this weekend!!! Whoooot!! :)
Also, I should mention that I saw these little flowers on my friend Tania's blog so thought I'd take a stab at them. I really like how they turned out. Easy peasy and oh so cute!! :) The image was colored with distress inks and I used the distress inks and a dabber on the flowers too! :) Thanks for stopping by - have a great week everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card for Donna! Love those flowers too! You are killing me with those distress inks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa ! The photo doesn't do this card justice though ... it is gorgeous IRL ! We had so much fun all weekend ...even the boat show .................... * snicker *...........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, Tilda is great in those colours and I love your pretty blue flowers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers turned out great. Love the way you got them to tie in with the paper. Sounds like you had a great weekend.I facebooks you our marker list let me know if you didn't get it. I'm really not that good with facebook stuff LOL-Have a great week-Hugs Tania

    ReplyDelete