Monday, March 15, 2010

This week at Drunken Stampers......



The challenge was to be inspired by this photo:


Well, those little placket things along the bottom reminded me of those photo holder thingys that I hadn't used in AGES!!! Here's what I came up with for the challenge. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but the metal piece says Live....Love....Laugh! Isn't the image cute??? Its from The Greeting Farm and my good friend Peggy was kind enough to share it with me!!! Thanks Peg - and thanks for the fun challenge this week!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh she is so stinkin' cute and I love that paper!!! ;) Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling!!! I love your interpretation of the dress design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card ! And the dancer is SOOOOOOOOO cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along on Drunken Stampers with such a great take on the challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, she IS cute! Great job finding your own vision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love it!!..i love "Betty Boop' and this reminds me of her..great colors..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete