Sunday, March 7, 2010


Well, I found some time to play this afternoon, so I thought I would take part in this week's challenge over at the Drunken Stampers Blog. The challenge was to create with "inchies". What are inchies??? Well...they are itty bitty pieces of 1" x 1" squares. You can do lots with them - mosaics, single squares, triple squares, etc. I thought I'd whip up a few more note cards for my etsy store. These are just 3x3 so they are tiny - just perfect for enclosing a little note to a friend. :) Thanks for stopping by and if you so desire - c'mon over to Drunken Stampers and take part in this weeks challenge. You have until Friday night!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa these are so cute, I bet they go fast! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge Lisa ! Good luck on a quick sale for these too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are just adorable!! Perfect CAS cards!! Thanks for playing with us Drunken Stampers!!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! What a great use of inchie art! Bet they've sold already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PINK! Yay! PINK! Such a simple concept with absolutely gorgeous results!

    ReplyDelete