Monday, May 17, 2010

The AMAZING RACE Contest over at Life Preservers!!!

Need to restart your engines??? Lost your mojo???  RUN over to LP and sign up for this fabulous contest, which will begin on the 6th of June!!!   It's going to be a ton of fun.  If you've ever joined an LP contest before than you KNOW that Von and Admin do an awesome job of running these contests.  They are fun and they have LOTS of twists and turns.  I missed the Bachelor one - but I wasn't missing this one!!!  Oh...and did I mention - there's PRIZES!!! .....AWESOME PRIZES!!!!

Oh...and just incase you need another reason to get your mojo flowing - Von is having an online crop....and trust me THESE are fabulous!! The DT rocks at getting those challenges out and there is a ton of inspiration from the talented girls on this board.  Definitely worth taking the weekend off for.....go pencil it in....June 11 to 13th.  I CANNOT wait!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment