Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memories & More!!!


So this past week I was lucky enough to receive an email from Gina at Memories and More - a retail storefront in West Kelowna asking me if I was interested in being a part of her Design Team.  Once I got over the giddiness of receiving an email like that - I quickly responded and let her know that I was totally interested in being a part of her team.  It just so happens that I was in Kelowna last weekend, so I popped on over to the Westside and met with the staff and received my first BIG bag of goodies!! Let me just say that Gina is VERY generous and I have been dying to get to my craft desk ever since the weekend to play with these fabulous goodies.  If you are ever on the Westside - check out the store.  It is LOADED with goodies and with CHA going on right now - even more are on the way!!!   You can also check out the BLOG to keep up with all the latest and greatest news!  Anyway - here are a couple of the cards I worked on today - I will send these to Gina to feature in her store and showcase her new products!  Let me know what you think! :) 

As always....thanks for stopping by - I hope to have a few more goodies to share tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Lisa ! Did you paper piece Cowboy Ian's hat ? Very cool ! Congrats on the DT and I will be sure to check back and see what you have created !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lisa. They are lucky to have you on their DT

    ReplyDelete