Sunday, July 4, 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!

Found a new challenge blog this week - the Secret Crafter.  Challenge are posted on Saturdays!! Check it out.  This week they want to see some water in your creation!!   No problem...here's my submission:

You may recognize the sketch I used to make this card.  It's from this week's Sketch Saturday (see below).  I just loved this sketch so had to use it again!! :)
Once again I used the palette technique on his jacket and hat.  If you're interested, I'll be showing how to do this technique at Savvy n Sassy on the 15th of July for the Copic Team reveal!! Stay tuned!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Glad you found us and hope you will be back to play

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Lisa ! Looking forward to some time to join in on some challenges ( maybe in the fall ! LOL ) and seeing what you have to show us on the 15th !

    ReplyDelete