Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sketch Saturday - July 3rd

Happy Saturday everyone!! Today I found some time to sit at my desk and mess around with some new Hanglar images that I was given by Heidi at the Stamp Shoppe for winning the Blog Contest last month!!  Anyway this week at Sketch Saturday we had to use this sketch:

And here's my take on it :

Oh...and I should mention that the papers I used were from the Miracle Kit from CTMH.....I was lucky enough to win this from my CTMH Rep:  Lisa Padley - if you live in Canada and don't have a rep yet - give her a call - she's awesome and has the BEST customer service!! :)  Thanks for stopping by ...hope to have lots more this weekend for you! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure ... that is the paper you stole from me ....................... LOL ! JKing , love the paper and the card ! You are rockin' GF !!!!

    ReplyDelete