Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Allsorts Challenge Blog....

Another new challenge blog spotted this week - Allsorts Challenges!!  This week's theme (last minute Christmas projects) cracked me up as I am soooo far behind.  I am scrambling to make Christmas Cards this week while trying to work and look after the usual stuff around here.  Why am I so late??? Wasn't THIS the year I was going to be soooo organized??? How did we go from the beginning of November to 12 days left!!! Sheesh!!! Anyway...here's my card for the Allsorts challenge!! Once again - thanks for stopping by!! More to come soon!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the image.
    Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card love the cute image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are late because your stamps just got there !!! So cute Lisa ! great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darlin card ~ lovin that colored image ~ you rawk those copics chickie! beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the style and love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete