Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anything goes.....at the Creative Card Crew!!!

Hello bloggers!! Yes, I know...it's been FAR too long since I've posted anything!! Over a month actually...completely ridiculous!!! Sorry 'bout that!!  I'll try not to let THAT happen again!! Whew!

So the Creative Card Crew gave us an "Anything Goes" challenge this week, so here's my take on that one!!

Just spent the afternoon making random Christmas cards today as I was done my quota by noon!! Wish EVERYDAYwas like that!! :)  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon!! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a delightful card, your clean cut lines, blue colours and amzing image are so eye catching


    good luck in the challenges and wishing you a lovley weekend

    Sarah-Louise x
    Designing for : CCC & CPF

    ReplyDelete