Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 89 - My Favorite Things

Hello again!!! Well, this week over at Just Magnolia I discovered that the challenge blog is now Just Magnolia AND Hanglar!!! How exciting is that????  For this week though - the challenge was My Favorite Things.  Well, of course that would be MAGNOLIA stamps!!  Definitely my favorites!!!  I put this one together today using the papers from the Basic Grey Pyrus collection.   I have tons of the BG 6x6 paper pads and I really NEED to start using them.  I put a good dent into this package today!! :)  Anyway, here's my take on the challenge...thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo ! so glad to see you creating again ! Maggies are my favortite and BG too ! Great card and good luck on the Just Magnolia and Hangler challenge !

    ReplyDelete