Sunday, January 16, 2011

OUTLAWZ - Sunday CAS Challenge!!

Hello everyone!!  Well, my good cyber friend Jane introduced me to a new site this week - OUTLAWZ!!!
It's a fabulous new site with a different challenge everyday.  It has something for everyone - cards, scrapbook pages, challenges with different medias (prismas, etc).  I am excited to be a part of it and got involved right away!! Sundays are always a CAS (clean and simple) challenge.   This week the criteria was as follows:
1.  The color RED.
2.  ONE (yes...only one) embellishment.
3.  Lots of white space (which doesn't necessarily have to be white - just lots of space).

Well, it was harder than I thought to just have one embellishment - of course I needed ribbon...but no rhinestones...no brads....no flowers???? Really...only ONE embellishment??? Harder than it looks ...believe me!!  Anyway - here is my take on the challenge!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!!  Thanks for stopping by!! Check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment