Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another little test knit....

This one for another shawl....easy peasy ....mindless knitting!! LOVE IT!!! I'm through the first pattern repeat, so should be smooth sailing from here on in.  This is a perfect knit to work on while watching the Canucks game!! I don't really have to think about anything - just go!!! 

On another note, ask me how excited I am to be attending the SOCK SUMMIT 2011?!!!!   Okay - I know that probably wouldn't phase most of you - but I am thrilled to pieces.  I can't WAIT to see the market!!! I have 6 classes picked out (there are TONS but they say not to overdo it as they are really indepth).   I have to pair it down a bit though cuz each class is $75 and there's just no way I want to spend all my $$$ on classes and not in the market!! Good thing registration isn't open yet, so I have some time to decide.  :)   I just can't wait - 91 days and counting!! Whoooot!!!

Also, today I shipped my alpaca fiber to the mill in Alberta!! Yippie!!! I cannot WAIT to get that back!!! The only thing missing now is my wheel!! ACK!! I am not sure what the hold up is - but I know they do take a long time to get here and may be on backorder.  I should really contact the gal that I ordered it from ...I just haven't had time.  I will try and do that this weekend.  My yummy rovings arrived that I had mentioned a few posts back, so I may just have to get out my spindle and go to town before my wheel arrives.  :) 

Other than that, not much is happening around here.  Wayne is working on his Harley.  We just bought our tickets to STURGIS NORTH today - FIVE DAY PASSES!!! Whooot!! That's going to be a lot of fun.  I haven't been to an event like that in YEARS!!!  CANNOT WAIT!!!

The summer calendar is really starting to fill up!! Exciting stuff!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment