Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Converting SU stamps.....

As some of you know, I have been destashing and getting rid of a LOT of my stamp sets.  I was overwhelmed by the many sets I had and didn't even know what what buried in my drawers, rubbermaid containers and (lets face it) every nook and crany all over the house.  I have been toying with the idea of taking all my SU stamps OFF the blocks and storing them in CD cases but the task just was too overwhelming so I thought I'd sell some sets and make the workload a little easier!! LOL!!! I have now listed some of the sets in my Etsy store (link to the right) or you can find me on Facebook if you are interested. 

Now comes the daunting task of converting the sets I kept over to CD storage!! :)  Here is an AWESOME video I came upon today showing how to unmount your sets and what to do with them.  I can't wait to get started now cuz this gal makes it look sooooo easy!!!   Anyone want some blocks????

Unmounting Rubber Stamps

Enjoy the video - hopefully the "focus" issues don't drive you as nuts as they did me.  Still, its a great video so have fun watching!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment