Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday's Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good afternoon peeps!  Here is my take on this week's challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  You had to follow this sketch designed by the talented Sem:

And here is my take on it.  A pretty simple card but that's all I'm feeling up to lately! :) 


I am also going to use this card for the challenge at Papertake Weekly this week.  You just had to incorporate some sort of summer theme into your card.  My interpretation was the rose in Tilda's hand that reminds me of my roses, which are in full bloom right now.  Also the green background, which reminds me of how GREEN everything is around here with all this rain.  It's time for Mr. Sunshine to make an appearance before we all forget what he looks like!!!  Thanks for stopping by...hoping to color with some distress inks tonight! :)  More posts soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is just adorable Lisa! What is this Mr. Sunshine? LOL If we are lucky we might see him sometime next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun card with summer colours
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete