Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finished another test knit....The Mindless Shawl

Here it is...the "Mindless Shawl" test knit.  I'm really happy with the way this turned out.  Not thrilled with the yarn I chose.  It's Noro and really, I have to say...I'm not sure what the hype is all about.  I guess I've just knit with a LOT nicer stuff lately.   Perhaps I'm becoming a yarn snob as this had just a little too much acrylic for my liking.  Oh well, the pattern was nice and that's all that matters.  This would be a real quick knit - perfect for a beginner!  :)  Not sure when the final pattern will be released but I'll be sure to link it when its ready!  Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ! Love how airy this is ... perfect for an evening out ( even if it it is at the campground ! love the colors !!!!


    Hey , what is all that YELLOW on your grass ? Bawhahaha ! Spring is here !!!!!

    ReplyDelete