Monday, July 4, 2011

Day Three....

Spent the day today hanging with my good friends Peggy and Tiffanny ...they scrapped and I beaded!! Made some stitch markers for the store.  I'll post those tomorrow.  In the meantime, I had to clean up some bobbins for more spinning, so I plied and got these two beginner spinning projects completed.  Man, I've really come a long way.  This will still be cool to knit up into something - the orangier stuff will be a cowl.  I got 182 yards and the pattern calls for 160 (whew!!).   This was a spin-a-long/knit-a-long that I joined a while ago.  It is finishing up this week.  I probably won't complete it in time, but I'm going to start working on it anyway!!! Anyway - here's my plied up handspun yarn:

Adding another pic of the orangier handspun now that it's been washed and thwacked!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment