Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This totally cracks me up....

You may or may not know...but I have a calendar on my fridge that I made a few years ago.  I don't usually even notice it and I seldom change the numbers from month to month.  That's something that Brayden does - he likes to do it.  Anyway - it looks like this:
Now goodness knows, I'm in the fridge a bizmillion times a day ...and I barely notice changes to the thing....but this morning, this little white arrow caught my eye!! What the....????  Upon closer inspection...I saw this:


Is my kid a CFL fan or what??? That boy takes after his mama!!! LOL!!!  This is just one of those everyday little occurrence that totally cracks me up, brings a smile to my face and makes me feel sooooo happy that I'm a Mom to a GREAT kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment