Monday, March 14, 2011

Savvy N Sassy March Reveal.....

Whew!!!  I never thought I was gonna get these done in time....but luckily for me, work was a little slow today so I could spend a few hours at the craft desk.  I am also entering these in some challenges at Outlaws this week.  Its been far too long since I played there!!! :)  I really love that site - a different challenge everyday.  I don't know how the girls keep coming up with them ...but they do.  Stop on by if you get a chance and play along.  In the meantime, pop on over to Rhea's...she's got all the new copics in...in all the new colors!!! FUN TIMES!!! I can't wait until mine arrive!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy, thought we'd lost lost you after the retreat. Such cute cards love them all. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Lisa and I am so pleased you found time to play ! Your job takes up far too much creative time !!! by the way , the new Copic colors ARE fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of them, Lisa! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete