Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Mail.....

So today was a GREAT mail day!!!  My Loopy bag arrived from Steve who does the Dramatic Knits podcast.  You can find a link on the side board over ----------------------> there if you are interested.  Anyway, I got a cool Loopy Ewe tote bag and he threw in a bunch of cool extras for me!!! Soooo fun!!! :)  Also today my Knittings My Bag project bag arrived!! Is this not the cutest???!   She does an amazing job and her bags are SUPER cute!!! If you're in the market for a cute little project bag....RUN to her shop and get yourself one.  Is it just me...or are these priced super cheap!!! They have a ton of pockets inside and they're really well made!!!

I love love love it!! :)  Anyway - still working on my mystery shawls, so no finished objects yet.  Hopefully I'll get some more time this week to work on those!!  Anyway - thanks for stopping by - hope you're having a good week.  Here's a little funny for you...untl next time!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment